1. He ( belongs, is belonging, has been belonging ) to the baseball club.
2. I'll give her your message when she ( will come, comes, came ).
3. Wait till the light ( turns, will turn, will have turned ) green.
4. I cannot tell if it ( will rain, rains, has rained ) tomorrow.
5. I don't know when he ( comes, has come, will come ) here tomorrow.
6. We'll start as soon as you ( are, will be, were ) ready.
7. I ( has visited, visited, will visit ) Las Vegas while I stayed in America.
8. Her plane ( takes, has taken , took ) off just now.
9. Bob ( has been, had been, was ) ill for a week before he was sent to the hospital.
10. The cherry blossoms ( will have fallen, has fallen, will have been falling ) by the time you come.
11. I'll leave soon if I ( have finished, will have finished, will finish ) my work.
12. We ( are discussing, have discussed, have been discussing ) the problem since this morning.
13. You ( shall, will, ) have a book if you want to .
1. [ since, have, died, his grandfather, it, three years, passed, ]
2. [ your room, cleaned, you, home, have, return, I, by the time, ]
1.belongs (belong ：「所属している」進行形不可)
4.will rain (if~は名詞節。未来時制で)
5.will come (when~は名詞節。未来時制で)
6.are (as soon as~は副詞節。単純未来は現在時制で)
7.visited (while I stayed~ で、過去時制に決定)
8.took (just now ：過去形専用)
9.had been (before he was sent で過去以前。for a week で期間)
10.will have fallen (by the time you come ：あなたが来る頃までには⇒～してしまっているでしょう、という「未来完了」を選ぶ)
11.have finished (if~は副詞節。単純未来は現在時制で)
12.have been discussing (since~で、現在完了継続用法。discuss は動作なので進行形)
13.shall (2・3人称＋ shall ＝話し手の意志未来：～に…させよう)
1. Three years have passed since his grandfather died. (it 不要)
(it を使う場合は、it is three years~か、it has been three years~ となる)
2. I will have cleaned your room by the time you return home.