1. I ( had seen, have seen, will have seen ) that face somewhere before.
2. My mother ( had finished, has finished, had been finishing ) breakfast when I got up this morning.
3. Mary ( wrote, has written, had written ) a story just now.
4. We ( have gone, will have gone, will go ) to school by eight tomorrow morning.
5. I ( have read, will read, will have read ) the textbook three times if I read it again.
6. Please wait till I ( will have finished, have finished, will finish ) my coffee.
7. When I returned home, he ( has been studying, studied, was studying).
8. My grandfather ( has been dying, has been dead, died, has died ) for five years.
9. Ten years ago we ( met, had met, have met ) an interesting man.
10. I ( have heard, had heard, heard ) a lot about this school before I came here.
1.have seen (before 【以前】⇒【今までに】)
2.had finished (when I got up で過去の一点。よって現在完了不可。finish は進行形不可)
3.wrote (just now : 「ついさっき」→過去)
4.will have gone (by eight tomorrow morning ：「明日の朝八時までに」⇒未来完了)
5.will have read (if I read it again : もう一回それを読めば ⇒ 未来時制/経験)
6.have finished (till : 副詞節で単純未来なので現在時制。will をつけない。)
7.was studying (returned ： 過去時制。study ：動作を表す動詞)
8.has been dead (for five years ：期間を表すので、動詞のdie「死ぬ」ではなく、be dead「死んでいる」という状態を選ぶ)
9.met (ago ：過去形)
10.had heard (before I came で、「過去より以前に」すでに聞いていた。⇒過去完了)
1. ( finished reading it, me, you, you, the novel, when, have, will, will, lend, )?
2. ( difficult, expected, as, I, was, had, as, not, the entrance examination, ).
3. I ( he, had, soon, before, not, appeared, long, waited, )
1.Will you lend me the novel when you have finished reading it? 。(will 不要）
2.The entrance examination was not as difficult as I had expected.
3.I had not waited long before he appeared.(soon 不要）