動名詞の否定／意味上の主語 完了動名詞 動詞の後は動名詞？不定詞？ 動名詞の復習問題 remember to do/remember doing 動名詞の慣用句 動名詞の発展学習 動名詞演習問題 動名詞総合テスト
1 かっこ内から適当な語を選びましょう。 各1点×8＝8点
1. Your hair needs ( to cut, cutting, to have cut ).
2. You should avoid ( calling, to call, to be called ) a person after ten at night.
3. Remember ( to take, taking, to have taken ) the medicine before eating.
4. I tried ( smiling, to smile ), but I couldn't.
5. I regret ( having said, saying, to say ) I can't attend the meeting.
6. Mary isn't used to ( sit, have sat, sitting ) in the Japanese style.
7. We are looking forward to ( see, seeing, having seen ) you again.
8. It goes without ( saying, having said, talking ) that diligence is the key to success.
2 2文がほぼ同じ意味になるように、（ ）内から適当な語を選びましょう。 各1点×6＝6点
1.He was ashamed that he had asked such a silly question.
= He was ashamed of ( )( ) such a silly question.
2.He insists that I should attend the meeting.
= He insists on ( )( ) the meeting.
3.We cannot but admire his talent.
= We cannot help ( ) his talent.
4.It is impossible to know what may happen.
= There is ( )( ) what may happen.
5.As soon as she saw the picture. she suddenly began to laugh.
= ( )( ) the picture, she suddenly began to laugh.
6.How about taking a rest?
= What do you ( ) to ( ) a rest?
3 かっこ内を並び替えましょう。(解答は下にあります) 各2点×3＝6点
[ your, remember, me, to, I, see, sister, and, you, ] 【1語不足している】
[ regret, your advice, I, having, taken, ] 【1語不足している】
[ Betty, Japan, Ukiyoe, with, came, a, to, to, view, ] 【1語不足している】
1 1.cutting (hair と cutting は受動関係) 2.calling ( avoid doing ) 3.to take ( remember to do これからすることを覚えている) 4.to smile ( try to do ～しようとする) 5.to say (regret to do 残念ながら～する) 6.sitting (be used to doing ) 7.seeing ( look forward to doing ) 8.saying ( it goes without saying that 言うまでもない)
2 1.having asked 2.my (me) attending (動名詞の意味上の主語を忘れずに) 3.admiring ( cannot help doing ) 4.no knowing ( there is no doing～: ～できない) 5.On seeing ( on doing～ : ～するとすぐに) 6.say taking ( what do you say to doing～ : ～するのはどうですか？)
3 1.I remember you and your sister coming to see me. ( you and your sister が動名詞の意味上の主語 )
2.I regret not having taken your advice. ( not は基本的に動名詞の直前に）
3.Betty came to Japan with a view to studying Ukiyoe. ( with a view to doing～ : ～する目的で )